The Gallery is the place to read, view, sample, comment and contribute to a wide variety of subtopics in rooms of their own. The learner can decide which rooms to visit, explore, and spend a large amount of time. We recommend that each person or group participate in the various gallery rooms. Users should be able to discuss, add resources, and ask questions in the comments box at the bottom of every page. We also annotated each resource so that the user can pick and choose what to examine. Some might call this area a LibGuide but it is a conversational resource space rather than a static one.
Note: While in the various rooms of the gallery, it is best to navigate by using the back button on your browser.
- Gallery Room 1: Learning Commons Theory
- Gallery Room 2: Environments: Academic, Public, School, Museum, and More
- Gallery Room 3: Types of Physical Spaces
- Gallery Room 4: Equipment, Tools, and Activities
- Gallery Room 5: Infrastructure, Funding, Evaluation, and Assessment
- Gallery Room 6: Staffing Support
- Gallery Room 7: Advocacy, Outreach, and Promotion
Comments, questions, and contributions always appreciated on the Blog.