Why and How are Libraries of Many Kinds Making the Transition to a Learning Commons?
An Interactive and Self-Directed Learning Experience
Or, All the Above Plus: A Knowledge Creation Space; Community Space; a Space to Create, Invent, Build, Make, Think, Grow, Participate; Invent?
Take advantage of a number of opportunities in this QuickMOOC:
Chart your own path through this learning experience, and here is how:
- Get a quick overview of the topic.
- Develop questions you’d like to explore.
- Visit the Gallery where there are lots of topical modules for you to explore, discuss, and contribute your own ideas. Each module contains articles, videos, and references so you can sample what you’d like.
- Having built your own understanding, you can proceed to the Workshop where you can create something yourself or with a group, or, you can exit the PLC QuickMOOC.
- Participate in this QuickMOOC as a part of a formal course at your preferred institution.
- Stay in this community as long as you like.